Work South Africa
About the programme
This programme is ideal for persons wishing to make some money whilst travelling and seeing South Africa. The programme is open to any currently enrolled student that has specific skills which local South Africans cannot fill.
What can Work SA applicants expect?
A well structured, professional service arranged by the South African host organisation. Pre-arrival orientation material is provided to the individual or group which includes an overview of possible work placements and help in finding a job. The host organisation matches the skills of the individual with the specific need at local level taken into consideration.
What are the benefits of the programme?
- Safe and well organised programme
- Detailed pre-arrival material which is focused on the individual and the job in South Africa
- In-country airport meet and greet
- Comprehensive arrival orientation
- 24 hours, 7 days a week in-country support
- Life-changing opportunity to impart skills and experience in a practical well structured way
- Learning and experiencing new cultures in South Africa in a authentic way
- Scheduled extramural activities over weekend(s)
What other information is useful?
This programme can be tailor-made for individuals. Jobs are hand-picked and need to comply to specific requirements in order to qualify for this programme. As part of the host organisation commitment to sustainable community development we have also created a platform for participants in this programme to stay with the local project long after they have returned home.
What can the professional expect in terms of accommodation and food?
Ama Africa Experiences will help an applicant to find suitable accommodation once they arrive in South Africa. This will include a jobs and accommodation board with listings etc.. There are varies options available and we will help you sort through all of these on arrival.